Almenara Pro fast harrows
- Secondary soil work quickly and efficiently.
- Ideal machine for an optimal work with large amount of stubble and organic debris, or for leveling the soil after plowing.
- Lightweight construction for lower power requirements.
- Rigid and robust frame.
- ∅ 620 mm heavy-duty toothed discs.
- Discs with ∅ 40 mm elastomers suspension: silent during operation and maintenance-free.
- Discs mounted with an optimal angle of attack.
- 12-15 km/h working speed with high stubble.
- Lower fuel consumption than conventional disc harrows.
- High load capacity bearings, with two heavy-duty ball bearings, double sealed and independently greased, maintenance-free.
- Bearing housings in seamless steel tubing.
- Lateral deflectors.
- ∅ 580 mm rear rod roller with hydraulic adjustment or ∅ 580 mm angled roller with hydraulic adjustment.
|Model||Required power||Folding||Working width||Transport width||Hitch category|
(*) Models with total width > 3,05 m (please refer to the current traffic regulations in force in your country).
If you have any questions or concerns, fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible: