Mymertia stone pickers for small stones
Stop going around small stones
- Increase the yield and the revaluation of the land.
- Protect sensitive machinery such as harvesters or rotocultivators.
- Collects small stones, up to 20 cm in diameter, from the surface of the ground.
- The stones are collected by a rotor equipped with combs or blades, equipped with safety springs, mounted on a floating shaft.
- As the rotor picks up the stones, it deposits them in a hopper that is then emptied to one side of the farm or in a trailer.
- Rotor powered with the PTO of the tractor.
- Hydraulic hopper lift.
- Spare parts that are easy to install.
Grate with different thickness
Instead of the standard 50mm grate, a grate of 30, 40, 70, etc. mm can be installed to collect larger or smaller stones.
It allows more comfortable and more precise control of the work depth.
Hydraulic circuit selector solenoid valve
Optional for model MYM-205 DX with hydraulic coupling, it allows using the hydraulic circuits of the hopper, the double chassis (DX) and the coupling, with a tractor that only has 2 independent hydraulic circuits.
|MYM-185||060-080 HP||2.10 m||2.10 m||2.04 m||4.97 m||2.70 m3||1.82 m||8||41||11.5/80 R 15.3"||3000 kg|
|MYM-205 AM||070-090 HP||2.48 m||2.48 m||2.04 m||5.50 m||3.30 m3||1.82 m||9||52||285/70 R 19.5"||3880 kg|
|MYM-205 DX||070-090 HP||2.48 m||2.48 m||2.04 m||5.50 m||3.30 m3||2.40 m||9||52||285/70 R 19.5"||4180 kg|
If you have any questions or concerns, fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible:
You must be logged in to post a comment.