Ecoter vegetal ground cover roller
- Shredding roller for organic crops as an alternative to grass cutting or mulching.
- The blades press, bend and fold the stems of the mulch between the vines. The result is a blanket of organic matter on the soil that enriches it with nutrients, promotes good composting and protects it from weed growth.
- The vegetal cover is kept alive and resprouts at the folding point providing another blanket of organic matter.
In leguminous cover crops, this method stimulates the growth of Rhizobia (Rhizobium), increasing the effect of nitrogen harvesting.
- Wide variety of models, for all plantation frameworks.
- Interchangeable blades.
- Water refillable.
- Up to 20 km/h of working speed.
- Easy and intuitive operation.
- With lateral deflectors.
|Model||Machine width||Working width||No. blades||Approx weight.
empty / full
If you have any questions or concerns, fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible: