Almenara Basic fast harrows
- Secondary soil work quickly and efficiently.
- Ideal machine for an optimal work with large amount of stubble and organic debris, or for leveling the soil after plowing.
- Lightweight construction for lower power requirements.
- ∅ 560 mm heavy-duty toothed discs (optional: ∅ 610 mm discs).
- Discs with ∅ 40 mm elastomers suspension: silent during operation and maintenance-free.
- Discs mounted with an optimal angle of attack.
- 12-15 km/h working speed with high stubble.
- Lower fuel consumption than conventional disc harrows.
- Bearings with tapered roller bearings (30206), cast iron housing and grease.
- Lateral deflectors.
- ∅ 510 mm rear rod roller with manual adjustment.
- Optional: ∅ 560 mm rod roller or ∅ 610 mm angled roller.
- Optional: roller with hydraulic adjustment.
|Model||Required power||Folding||Working width||Working depth||Hitch category||
(*1) Models with total width > 3,05 m (please refer to the current traffic regulations in force in your country).
(*2) Weight widh ∅ 510 mm cage roller.
If you have any questions or concerns, fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible: