Balam stubble field cultivator
High voltage cultivators
- Curved grates, turn the earth and go deeper.
- The discs prevent the formation of furrows.
- Secondary soil work quickly and efficiently.
- Deep work: between 20 and 45 cm deep.
- Very strong arm, 80x30 mm.
- High clearance, suitable for terrains with a lot of stubble.
- It is not necessary to use a chopper.
- The roller perfects the work leaving the ground smooth.
- In some cases it can replace the work of a subsoiler.
- Spare parts that are easy to install.
To regulate the depth of work of the cultivator and to crumble the clods of earth. It can be single or double.
|FT-2500||120-160 HP||3||Fixed||2.50 m||20-45 cm||8||1430 kg|
|FT-3000||150-180 HP||3||Fixed||3.05 m||20-45 cm||10||1720 kg|
|FT-4000||180-220 HP||3||Central hydraulic||4.00 m (*)||20-45 cm||14||2520 kg|
|FT-4500||220-240 HP||3||Central hydraulic||4.50 m (*)||20-45 cm||16||2950 kg|
|FT-5000||240-260 HP||3||Central hydraulic||5.00 m (*)||20-45 cm||18||3290 kg|
(*) When the machine is folded, its total width is less than or equal to 3.05 m according to current traffic regulations.
If you have any questions or concerns, fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible:
You must be logged in to post a comment.