A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the website content to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any site would be significantly diminished. If you want to know more about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats
- PHPSESSID session cookie: A cookie used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be saved to the website server. This cookie is essential to the operation of the website.
This website uses the following cookies from third parties:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to produce statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Long-lasting cookies _utma, _utmb, _utmc and _utmz, set by Google Analytics to track website usage. These cookies are not established if cookies are turned off for this website.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on I Like or Share buttons.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we provide you with a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this cookie
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies. Therefore, it is by means of the web browser that you must carry out your right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install cookies so that the browser can remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law compels this effect. According to Google your IP address is not saved. Google Inc. is a company belonging to the Safe Harbour Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can view detailed information on this subject at this For information on how Google uses these cookies, we have attached this other link.