Fixed double-row subsoilers
Straight to stubble
- The position of the arms in two rows offer less resistance, save consumption and doesn't get blocked up.
- It is not necessary to use a chopper.
- Loosens and removes the subsoil in depth, to oxygenate it, to favour the filtration of the water and the development of the roots.
- Performs an initial work in your barren fields and making them productive.
- Great robustness and strength. For life.
- Its optimized geometry facilitates penetration.
- Simple, easy to use machine.
- Spare parts for easy installation.
To regulate the depth of work of the subsoiler and to crumble the clods of earth. It can be single or double.
Cast iron boots
Manufactured with materials that are more resistant to wear, they are suitable for especially hard terrain.
They better control the depth of work of the subsoiler. They are located to the front of the chassis and can be metallic or pneumatic.
|SJ-5-2F||080-100 HP||1.83 m||2.20 m||2.33 m||60 cm||5||30 mm||42 / 84 cm||580 kg|
|SJ-5E-2F||100-120 HP||2.05 m||2.44 m||2.55 m||60 cm||5||40 mm||47 / 94 cm||710 kg|
|SJ-5R-2F||130-160 HP||2.38 m||2.81 m||2.90 m||70 cm||5||40 mm||55 / 110 cm||925 kg|
|SJ-7-2F||150-200 HP||2.98 m||3.48 m||3.47 m||70 cm||7||40 mm||47 / 94 cm||1320 kg|
|SJ-7-9-2F-440||150-200 HP||2.80 m||3.04 m||3.03 m||70 cm||7||40 mm||44 / 88 cm||1270 kg|
|SJ-9-2F||225-300 HP||4.38 m||4.83 m||4.92 m||70 cm||9||40 mm||52 / 104 cm||1950 kg|
|SJ-9-2F-PH||250-350 HP||4.40 m (*)||4.62 m (*)||4.74 m (*)||70 cm||9||40 mm||50 / 100 cm||2700 kg|
If you have any questions or concerns, fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible: