Stone pickers for small and medium-sized stones
Stop going around medium stones
- Increase the yield and the revaluation of the land .
- Protect sensitive machinery such as harvesters or rotocultivators.
- Collects small stones, up to 50 cm in diameter, from the surface of the ground.
- The stones are collected by a rotor equipped with combs or blades, mounted on a floating shaft.
- As the rotor picks up the stones, it deposits them in a hopper that is then emptied to one side of the farm.
- Rotor powered with the PTO of the tractor.
- Hydraulic hopper lift.
- Spare parts that are easy to install.
Grate with different thickness
Instead of the standard 50mm grate, a grate of 30, 40, 70, etc. mm can be installed to collect larger or smaller stones.
It allows more comfortable and more precise control of the work depth.
|MYM-185-RN||060-080 HP||2.10 m||1.85 m||2.04 m||4.97 m||2.70 m3||1.82 m||11.5/80 R 15.3"||8||41||2700 kg|
|MYM-205-AM-RN||070-090 HP||2.48 m||2.13 m||2.04 m||5.46 m||3.30 m3||1.82 m||285/70 R 19.5"||9||52||3550 kg|
If you have any questions or concerns, fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible: