The 80x30 all terrain
- Secondary soil work quickly and efficiently.
- Deep work: between 20 and 45 cm deep.
- Very strong arm, 80x30 mm.
- High robustness and strenght.
- High clearance, suitable for terrains with stubble.
- It is not necessary to use a chopper.
- For hard, difficult and demanding terrains.
- In some cases it can replace the work of a subsoiler.
- Wide range of models.
- Spare parts that are easy to install.
To regulate the depth of work of the cultivator and to crumble the clods of earth. It can be single or double.
Interchangeable pointers for different types of work.
|SUPX-9-2F||110-130 HP||2||Fixed||2.50 m||20-45 cm||9||1250 kg|
|SUPX-11-2F||120-150 HP||2||Fixed||3.05 m||20-45 cm||11||1450 kg|
|SUPX-11-3F||120-160 HP||3||Fixed||3.05 m||20-45 cm||11||1620 kg|
|SUPX-13-3F-PH||160-190 HP||3||Lateral hydraulic||3.70 m (*)||20-45 cm||13||2100 kg|
|SUPX-15-3F-PH||190-220 HP||3||Lateral hydraulic||4.20 m (*)||20-45 cm||15||2450 kg|
|SUPX-17-3F-PH||220-240 HP||3||Lateral hydraulic||4.70 m (*)||20-45 cm||17||2800 kg|
|SUPX-19-3F-PH||240-260 HP||3||Lateral hydraulic||5.20 m (*)||20-45 cm||19||3100 kg|
If you have any questions or concerns, fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible: