Optimax 3: subsoiler + quick harrow
- Combination machine consisting of a classic subsoiler, a quick harrow and a roller.
- Performs several tasks at one time: it loosens the soil in depth while grinding weeds, stubble and other plant debris from the crop, preparing the surface of the seedbed.
- Compact design: reduces weight compared to other equipment that perform similar work.
- Modular design: allows working individually with the subsoiler, or with the quick harrow and its roller, or with the whole set.
- Automatic coupling.
- Optimizes resources and minimizes costs: save up to 40% fuel.
- Maximum return on your investment.
- Spare parts that are easy to install.
- Winner of the 16th prize for agricultural machinery technological innovation , Fira Agrària de St. Miquel, Lleida 2012.
To regulate the working depth and to better crumble earth clods. You can equip a roller with rods instead of one with blades.
Larger diameter discs
To achieve a greater depth of work.
Fins and/or cast iron boots
Fins to improve the terrain and/or cast iron boots that are more resistant to wear for especially hard terrain.
|Optimax3-2600||120-150 HP||2.60 m||2.50 m||25-55 cm||5||18||1800 kg|
|Optimax3-3000||150-180 HP||3.00 m||2.90 m||25-55 cm||5||22||2470 kg|
|Optimax3-3700||180-220 HP||3.70 m||3.60 m||25-55 cm||7||28||2850 kg|
If you have any questions or concerns, fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible: