Master Till: Bravo Till subsoiler + rapid harrow
- Combination machine consisting of a Bravo Till subsoiler, a quick harrow and a roller.
- Performs several tasks at one time: it loosens the soil in depth while grinding weeds, stubble and other plant debris from the crop, leaving the soil excellently cultivated.
- For the most powerful tractors .
- Hydraulic folding for transport.
- Front control wheels for greater stability.
- Rear three-point, to adapt the quick harrow or other tool.
- Bravo Till subsoiler arms with mechanical fuse, for safety.
- Wide clearance.
- Automatic coupling.
- Maximum efficiency, versatility, robustness and performance .
- Optimizes resources and minimizes costs.
- Maximum return on your investment.
- Spare parts that are easy to install.
|SJ-9B-2F-MT||250-350 HP||4.60 m||2.70 m||30-55 cm||9||38 mm||6300 kg|
|SJ-11B-2F-MT||350-450 HP||5.60 m||2.70 m||30-55 cm||11||46 mm||6900 kg|
|SJ-13B-2F-MT||450-600 HP||6.60 m||2.70 m||30-55 cm||13||54 mm||7500 kg|
If you have any questions or concerns, fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible: